Box: 18-01 Wires/Pole Fire
2 weeks ago
Last night a little after 10pm Jacobus residence, two of which were station 18's FP; were startled by a loud bang. Seconds later the power went off for many residence. FP went out and realized that a vehicle had hit and ran a utility pole on main street. The pole was severed at the base and fell into the street. Residence called 911 and Station 18 was dispatched to the scene. 18-01 and FP18 remained on scene until met-ed flaggers came to take over a little after 12.
22:07:16 Oct 06, 2019 Box::18-01 Wires/Pole Fire South Fire 52 N. Main St. FIRESTA18
Box: 18-01 Appliance Fire
Station 18 just wants to send a reminder to all homeowners to please routinely clean your dryer vents. Station 18 responded to an appliance fire yesterday. Thankfully homeowner acted quickly so no damage to the house. Also thank you to station 63 and 19 for the support.
box: 18-01 APPLIANCE FIRE SOUTH FIRE TG , 215 CREEKWOOD DR, JACOBUS BORO, cross streets: E BRANCH DR / YORK RD dryer smoking units: FIRESTA18,E18-2,E63-1,E62,T35,TK19-2,TK1-2,EMSSTA18,MICU18-2 (106)
18:31:00 09-19-19 box: 18-01 APPLIANCE FIRE SOUTH FIRE TG , 215 CREEKWOOD DR, JACOBUS BORO, cross streets: E BRANCH DR / YORK RD hold to sta18,sta63,tk19, tk1 units: 
Labor Day 2019